Produced since 1993, in accordance with TU 17.11.12 - 001 - 18854671 -2021
Form of release and transport for shipping:
- bale on 205 kg.
- dimensions: bale 860 х 680 х 470, package 860 х 1400 х 1410.
- bales can be tied up in packets by 6 bp for more convenient transshipment of cargo.
- pulp is shipped in the wagons, containers.
The company has mastered the output of pulp which is widely used as prefabricate for the manufacture of particularly strong technical and packaging types of paper and cardboard.
Pulp is used for manufacturing of:
- waterproof base paper for abrasive papers;
- telephone paper and cartridge paper;
- basis of waxed paper;
- paper for food packeges and microwave ovens;
- special kind of money paper and documentary paper;
- crepe paper for napkins, industrial towels, sanitary products;
- kraft liner;
- packing cardboard.
All-purpose pulp is supplied to China, Germany, Ukraine, Iran, and India.
Main characteristics of cellulose
|Рarameters|| Pulp grade
|| Test methods
Mechanical durability at a grinding in a mill TsRA to 60 +/-1 ° ShR:
- breaking length ,m no less than
- tear strength, мН no less than
- burst strength, кПа, no less than
|Delignification degree,Kappa||28 - 45||GOST 10070|
Dirt - number of motes in conditional weight 500г
in absolutely dry condition in the area , from…to…,mm2, no more
0,1 - 2,0
|Moisture,% no more than||20||GOST 16932|
Note: conditions of sample conditioning as per IS ISO 554 and GOST 13523, schedule 1 (ISO 187).
Relative air humidity 50 ± 2 %;
Temperature of 23 ± 1°С.