RK-Grand LLC is making unbleached kraft pulp from softwood for electric-grade cardboard, multi-part cable, transformer paper, fiber-reinforced cement, and other types of products, including turpentine and tall oil.
Our quality assurance efforts:
Making and selling highly competitive products that meet needs and expectations of our consumers when and as required, maintaining the good financial standing of the mill.
Achieving performance targets in quality assurance.
Implementing programs on production modernization, better working conditions and product cost reduction.
Our 2019 quality objectives:
- 1. To achieve a stable average daily output of at least 303 tons per day.
- 2. To continue implementation of the phased re-equipment program in furtherance of the seamless production process and energy efficiency improvement (MFB 1 + MFB 2), production ramp-up, pulp quality improvement (Cooking-Grand) and environmental impact reduction (MFB 1 + MFB 2, Cooking-Grand).
- 3. To increase reliability of wood supplies by way of vertical integration with Joint Stock Company Zapkarelles.
- 4. To develop the customer support (service) for a better understanding of customers’ needs, prompt response to their inquiries, a higher quality of products.
- 5. To study and implement the latest analysis methods intended to measure properties important for our consumers.
Our policy is given force through:
Having a highly professional motivated team achieving performance targets;
Continuous development and enhancement of the ISO 9001 quality management system;
Performance analysis of the mill and industry leaders for decision making on performance improvement and enhancement.
Our commitment to quality:
“We are committed to developing the quality management system in place at the mill and promoting its continued improvement."